This employed opportunity has a competitive salary. You will also be offered medical benefits, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, CME time and/or stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Huntington is the second-largest city in WV and sits on the scenic Ohio River. It is home to Marshall University and snow skiing, white water rafting, zip lining, water skiing, boating, fishing, ATV riding, and hiking are some activities enjoyed by those who live there.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact senior search consultant Linda Jacovino at 203.663.9350 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are confidential.
- Student loan repayment available
- Benefits include tort reform malpractice coverage
- Established practice needs 2 geriatricians
- Monday through Friday, 100% geriatrics with no nursing home visits
- Great medical school affiliation, be an assistant associate professor
- Flexible in terms of how much academic to clinical responsibilities
- BC in geriatrics, will consider an IM or FP with a heavy geriatric background
- Can do clinical trials if desired
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail