West Virginia University Charleston Division is seeking Rheumatologists for fulltime academic positions for its School of Medicine. Positions are based at Charleston Area Medical Center located in the capital city of Charleston, West Virginia. Job duties include: provide clinical care and teach medical students and residents in the area of Rheumatology; scholarly activities are highly encouraged and supported.
- MD, DO degree or foreign equivalent
- Completed residency in Internal Medicine and fellowship in Rheumatology.
- Eligible for WV Medical License
- Candidates for Assistant Professor rank must be board eligible in Rheumatology
- Candidates for Associate and Full Professor rank must be board certified in Rheumatology.
- All qualifications must be met by time of appointment.
- Excellent benefits package with generous PTO
- Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Vibrant community
- Superb family environment
- Unsurpassed recreational activities
- Outstanding school systems
Send resume to: Carol.Wamsley@camc.org
West Virginia University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, and is the recipient of an NSF ADVANCE award for gender equity. The University values diversity among its faculty, staff, and students, and invites applications from all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, nationality, genetics, disability, or Veteran status.