Full Time Psychiatry Child Job GA
Georgia Outpatient Child Psych Position-Loan Repayment & No Weekends or Holidays!
One of Georgia's largest Community Health Centers has an opening for a Child Psychiatrist who is looking for a variety of outpatient clinical work with diverse clients.The clinic is located in a beautiful city in Southwest Georgia.
- Competitive salary plus productivity bonuses
- Robust benefits package including health and dental insurances, short and long term disability, paid vacation and sick time, CME time, and participation in a tax deferred annuity plan with employer contributions after one year of service.
- Relocation is $5000 for in state and $10,000 for out of state
- Qualifies for National Health Service Corp loan repayment program
- Position qualifies for FTCA medical malpractice coverage at no cost to provider
- Monday-Friday Hours, 8am-5pm, minimal call and NO Weekends or Holidays!
- Outpatient only with the opportunity for inpatient at the local hospital on weekends if so desired
- Opportunity to work Saturday half day clinic if desired for extra comp
- Duties include prescribing, directing, or administering psychotherapeutic treatments or medications to treat mental, emotional, or behavioral disorders, and instructs medical support staff as needed. Counsel outpatients or other patients during office visits, serve on committees to promote or maintain community mental health services, etc.
- This group provides therapy, assessment, and consultation to children, adolescents, adults and families
Albany is the hub of Southwest Georgia for culture, shopping, education, healthcare, and recreation.It is a great place to live, work and play with numerous options for public and private schools, exceptional healthcare options, and endless outdoor recreation.Apply today to find out more!
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.