Northwestern Arkansas--Endocrinology Opportunity--Sign-On Bonus
- Will be first Endocrinologist within multi-specialty group of 110 practitioners.
- Outpatient practice.
- New Clinic includes full service lab, Bone Densitometry, X-ray, CT, MRI, Infusion Center.
- Position includes generous two year base salary, signing bonus, production bonuses, partnership track.
- Comprehensive benefits consist of malpractice, health, life, ST/LT disability, 401K pension plans, vacation/CME with expenses,relocation.
- Both experienced candidates and fellow grads encouraged to apply.
This community has a local population of 80,000, with a service area encompassing over 525,000 residents.It is home to the University of Arkansas and corporate headquarters of Wal-Mart, J.B. Hunt, and Tyson Foods.Just a short drive to Tulsa, Little Rock, and Kansas City for major metro amenities.It is routinely named as one of the best places to live, work, and play.
Contact: Neal Fenster