Full Time Pediatric Development - Behavioral Job Raleigh, NC
Developmental Pediatrician to Join Private Group in Raleigh, NC
Join a private multispecialty group in Raleigh, North Carolina. The established Developmental Pediatrician is retiring, and the group is seeking a BC Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrician to take over. This is a full time, permanent, and employed position with stable group. See a wide range of developmental and behavioral difficulties in children and adolescents.
- Outpatient only - no nights, no weekends, and no call
- Schedule is Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
- Step into an established patient base in a thriving practice
- 6 weeks? vacation/sick days
- CME time (2 weeks/year) & allowance
- Relocation and malpractice insurance
Raleigh, North Carolina
- The city is home to over 450,000 residents and the growing Raleigh metro area is home to almost 1.4 million people.
- There is truly something for everyone in this capital city.
- The Warehouse District in downtown is filled with lots of cool cafes, bars, breweries, award winning restaurants, food halls, world class museums, festivals, as well as arts and cultural activities.
- If you prefer outdoor activities such as walking, biking, or hiking, the Capital Area Greenway System is for you. There are 28 individual trails to choose from.
- The area is also well known as the Research Triangle, due to the number of technology and scholarly institutions around Raleigh, Chapel Hill, and Durham. Including Duke University, North Carolina State University, and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- Come see what Raleigh has to offer.
To discuss this position further, please apply with a confidential copy of your CV.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.