Locum Tenens Internal Medicine Job Chinle, AZ
An internal medicine physician is needed to provide coverage at an Arizona medical facility. The provider will work Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 18 - 22 patients per day. The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible. This facility requires physicians to have ACLS and BLS certification. Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about. To learn more, give us a call today to speak with an expert Weatherby consultant for details.
- Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- BC/BE required
- ACLS and BLS certification required
- 18 - 22 patients per day
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.