Locum Tenens Cardiology Job OR
A wonderful locum tenens interventional cardiology opportunity is now available in Oregon. The facility needs a provider to work weekdays 7 am - 4 pm. The locum tenens physician will see echo, nuclear, and TEE procedures. Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome. You will need to have or obtain an ACLS certification. Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state physicians. Build your career with a customized locum tenens experience. Give Weatherby a call today.
- 7 am - 4 pm
- Licensing assistance available
- ACLS certification required
- Board certified or eligible
- Echo, nuclear, and TEE
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.