Locum Tenens ObGyn Job GA
Posted by CompHealth
If you are interested in this assignment or would like to be part of a future locum tenens opportunity, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they can match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active GA state license needed
- Schedule: Weekdays
- Caseload: 4 to 6 cases per day
- Procedures: Tubal ligations, GYN surgical skills
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.