This employed opportunity has a salary or RVUs the 1st 2 years, whichever amount is more. You will also be offered medical and dental benefits, life insurance/disability, PTO/holidays, student loan repayment assistance, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time and/or stipend, retirement plans, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in this North Dakota city on the border of Minnesota. The area has a low cost of living, clean air, and a tight-knit community of kind people. The city has a large university which supports sports, culture, research, and education.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Sean Riddle at 203.663.9387 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Salary or RVUs the 1st 2 years, whichever amount is more
- Comprehensive benefit package, sign-bonus, relocation assistance, and loan repayment
- Join a well-established practice with opportunities for growth
- Outpatient role
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Injury management and specialty physical examinations
- Board certified or board eligible
- H-1B visas welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail