In addition to a competitive compensation package, you will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, loan repayment, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time and/or stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 or reply with an updated copy of your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Progressive and supportive environment offers you a wonderful opportunity
- Bring your practice-building skills to a well-established, hospital-owned network with many patients
- Work in the office Monday through Friday with no inpatient responsibilities
- Salary of $180K to $200K is guaranteed for 2 years, then salary plus production
- Precept residents in your office and have a Yale faculty appointment
- Join 2 physicians and 1 APRN
- See all adult patients, no pediatrics
- Live in some of CT's best suburbs within a reasonable drive to New York City
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail