Take your career to the next level as Chief of Cardiothoracic Surgery at the MidwestaEURtms most progressive academic institution.
- Join a collegial team of 6 cardiac and thoracic surgeons
- Expected case mix includes full range of Cardiovascular Surgery: complex valves, aortas, CABG
- World-renowned 310-bed University Hospital; $550M rebuild project completed in 2020; includes state-of-the-art Cardiac OR and 3 hybrid ORs
- Recent reorganization of Cardiac Surgery platforms at affiliated hospitals is resulting in exponential increase in cases at this University Hospital
- Dedicated Cardiac OR team, Physician Assistants, and specialized nursing support
- University and System leadership see incredible opportunity for growth of Cardiac Surgery service line; ideal candidate will be comfortable forging relationships with executive & clinical leaders in both academic and community settings
- Extremely competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Exceptional benefits include generous retirement match, full executive level employee benefits package, relocation paid at 5% of base salary, & more
Known as the MidwestaEURtms #1 aEURoeCity on the Rise,aEUR almost three million people call this vibrant and diverse metro their home:
- Find your fill of culture with public access to award-winning art, history, and science museums, or spend an evening attending the theater or listening to a concert from the cityaEURtms Grammy-award winning Symphony Orchestra.
- Direct access to an international airport
- Tremendous architectural variety abounds, from beautiful neighborhoods with tree-lined streets to spacious
- downtown lofts with expansive skyline views
For more information, please contact Katie Moeller.
Click here to schedule a call: https://calendly.com/katiemoeller