Full Time Cardiology Noninvasive Job Baltimore, MD
HEADLINE: Baltimore, MD: Non-Invasive cardiologist is needed to join top-notch Cardiovascular Institute (CVI) that is part of a very well respected teaching hospital. Echo and Nuclear skills are a plus but not required. The CVI group has 6 cardiologists and 11 support staff. Teaching opportunities available. Very competitive financial compensation package. Strong earning potential.
LOCATION: Baltimore, Maryland
- Please scroll down below regarding information about the city of Baltimore.
- A Non-Invasive cardiologist is needed to join a top-notch Cardiovascular Institute (CVI), which is part of a very well respected teaching hospital.
- The new Non-Invasive cardiologist will be a replacement for one of the cardiologist who is leaving the area.
- Skills: Echocardiography and Nuclear Cardiology skills would be a plus but are not a requirement.
- This dynamic CVI group of six cardiologists and eleven support staff provide services to all healthcare centers as well as satellite locations throughout the area.
- The new Cardiologist will practice out of one modern medical office building with state-of-the-art EMR (Cerner).
- With an established patient base, the new Non-Invasive Cardiologist will be busy from day one!
- Monday to Friday schedule: Rounding on service every 4th week and every 4th weekend.
- Patient load per day is 10 to 12 inpatients and 14 to 18 outpatients.
Call is for ED and consult for the practice. It will be six 24-hour days per month.
- Weekends and holidays rotate. Average eight patients weekday and five patients on the weekend from the ED.
- Through a variety of specialized centers, the Institute provides a full range of clinical services that are state-of-the-art and patient-centered.
- CVI conducts groundbreaking cardiovascular research that exemplifies excellence and compassion.
- There is teaching opportunity available.
- Availability: Cardiology fellows as well as Non-Invasive cardiologists who have work experience and are already in practice are all welcome to apply and will all be strongly considered.
- The new Non-Invasive cardiologists will be employed by this teaching hospital. This hospital is part of and owned by a very well-regarded regional health care system.
- They are offering a very competitive starting base salary. It will be commensurate with the cardiologists experience.
- There is also a work RVU-based productivity incentive.
- Sign-on/relocation bonus package is offered.
- In addition, they provide a comprehensive fringe benefits package.
- The earning potential is strong!
Information regarding the city of Baltimore, Maryland:
- The population of the Baltimore metropolitan area is about 2.8 million people.
- Baltimore is Marylands largest city, and the second largest seaport in the Mid-Atlantic.
- It is also an exciting city, with charming neighborhoods, ethnic and cultural diversity, Chesapeake Bay cuisine and a wealth of history.
- This great city also offers excellent educational facilities.
- You will also be able to take full advantage of, and have easy accessibility to, historical Washington, D.C., which is located only one hour away.
- Baltimore has a wide variety of restaurants to satisfy nearly every palate.
- It is also a sports fan's dream come true, including baseball, football and soccer teams.
- A temperate climate, beautiful waterfront homes, great shopping, superb dining options, excellent educational facilities, and a plethora of cultural activities all contributeto making Baltimore a great city to live and practice Non-Invasive Cardiology!
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.