Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job Brooklyn, NY
A clinic in is seeking a Anesthesiology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: Immediate; 2-3 months for summer coverage
- Schedule: Monday through Friday; 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM. (no weekends)
- Setting: Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Volume: Varies depending on case length
- Patient Ages: Ages 2 and up but mostly adults
- Cases: No head or heart. ANES will be assigned a room and will treat patients who come to their room. Bread and butter ANES cases. Providers will have the opportunity working on cases they are comfortable with. No Cardiac, OB, Neuro or Pediatric cases under two years old
- Support Staff: facility works as a team and their group has 55 Anesthesiologist with around the clock Anesthesia Tech support. ANES may be assigned up to two residents to assist them. It's not guaranteed, but likely.
- EMR/Charting: EMR at most locations and doctors need to be oriented to their CPA and SCM system for Anesthesia preop, intra-op and post-op records
- Boards: Board Certified; Board Eligible
- Certifications: DEA
- Fast credentialing;
- Less than 1 hour from a coastal beach;
- No call required
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Job ID: JN -052021-24664
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.