Locum Tenens Family Practice Job Santa Rosa, CA
A clinic in California is seeking a Family Practice Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: Immediate-Ongoing
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Setting: Outpatient
- Volume: 18-22 (usually will not see full volume)
- Patient Ages: All
- Procedures: Clinical Duties, Supervise and Develop Provider Team, Clinical Site Supervision & Operations and System Improvement
- Cases: patient panel time (clinical duties), oversight (develop provider team), admin (operations) - Reporting to the Chief Medical Officer, the Site Medical Director is responsible for achieving a high quality of patient care at their site. In addition to regular staff physician duties, areas of responsibility include supervision and development of the provider team, clinical site supervision, and operations and system improvement at the site.
- Support Staff: full staff on site
- EMR/Charting: eClinicalworks
- Boards: Board Certified
- Certifications: ACLS; BLS; DEA
- Less than 1 hour from a coastal beach
- Long term assignment
- Opportunity to give back to an underserved community
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Job ID: JN -042021-24431
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.