Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job Athens, GA
A clinic in Georgia is seeking a Pulmonary Disease Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: Immediate - Full Time, Temporary to Hire
- Schedule: Clinic: 8:20 am - 5:00 pm, ICU: 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Setting: Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Call: 1:10 Weekday, 1:4 Weekend
- Patient Ages: Adult (18 and older, rarely see patients that are 16 or 17, only if no other options)
- Procedures: pulmonary disease, ICU, critical care, sleep medicine
- Cases: pulmonary disease, ICU, critical care, sleep medicine
- Support Staff: 12 physician group; Midlevels at both clinic and hospital
- EMR/Charting: Epic
- Boards: Board Certified; Board Eligible
- Less than 1 hour from an international airport; Less than 3 hours from hunting areas; Long term assignment
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Job ID: JN -032021-24258
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.