Non-invasive Cardiology - Central New York
$529,000 to $640,000 Salary + wRVU Production
- General Cardiology – Inpatient and ED consults, EKG/ECG and Holter monitor readings, and stress lab oversight.
- Current Average Volume: 16 patients per day.
- Growth Opportunity - Top 90th percentile of MGMA earning potential
- Office hours: 8 am to 4 pm. Only seven days of call per month (1 day/week; 1 weekend/month)
Live in a Gorgeous Lakefront Community!
- Only 30 minutes from Syracuse, New York
- 9 out of 10 Rated School Systems by greatschools.org
- Do you have kids in athletics? The HS athletic programs have won multiple state championships in various sports!
- Be within an hour or less from Cornell, University of Rochester, and Syracuse University
- Proximity to Two International Airports!
- Spend your weekends sailing, kayaking, hiking, touring a local vineyard, and more in the Finger Lakes Region!
Reference: CD 9556