Locum Tenens Orthopedics Job SD
A new, locum tenens orthopedic surgeon opportunity is now available in South Dakota. The work schedule will be 3 days in the clinic and 2.5 days in the OR per week. Candidates must be experienced with joints. The ideal candidate will be a local physician and have an active, unrestricted South Dakota medical license in hand. This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of healthcare professionals. Assistance with hospital privileges will be provided. Interested candidates should contact a Weatherby Healthcare consultant for additional information regarding this and other exciting opportunities.
- Clinic and hospital coverage
- Licensing assistance available
- BC/BE required
- 20 - 25 patients per day
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.