This opportunity has a competitive compensation package. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME time and/or stipend, relocation assistance, and a retirement plan.
Swainsboro is one of Georgia's most charming cities. Nestled between Augusta, Macon, and Savannah, Swainsboro lies in the heart of one of the fastest-growing regions in the southeastern United States. Rich in history and thriving with contemporary culture and arts, Swainsboro is a great place to live and work.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Outpatient only
- Monday through Friday workweek
- Shares after-hours telephone call duties
- Supervise and evaluate all providers and licensed registered nurses
- Hospital medical staff meetings and other hospital committee meetings
- Report to the CEO
- Accountable for outstanding customer service to all external and internal contacts
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail