In addition to a highly competitive salary, you will also be offered health insurance with prescription drug coverage, a professional spending account, profit sharing pension plan, life insurance, short-and long-term disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a 401(k) retirement plan, and occurrence malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in beautiful Westchester County. You will be only a short drive away from all the culture and excitement of NYC and be close to Boston and Philly as well.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Highly competitive salary
- Multispecialty physician-led private practice
- 3 days per week in the outpatient office
- 1 day per week reserved for the OR, with robot at hospital
- Democratically shared laborist call and cross-coverage
- Teaching is available with an academic appointment
- In the office when covering house calls
- Prefer an experienced physician, but open to all
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail