Full Time ObGyn Hospitalist Job Chicago, IL
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a board-certified OB/GYN physician to join our Special Operations team in the West region! This provider will cover TeamHealth OB/GYN hospitalist programs in the states of California, Texas, and Illinois. This is a full-time employee position with a guaranteed minimum of 6 shifts per month. Ideal candidates must be ABOG or AOGOG certified, with a minimum of 3 years post-residency experience, able to demonstrate clinical excellence with superior communication skills and proficient in the full breadth of the OB/GYN specialty. Flexibility to travel is required for this opportunity. This clinician should be willing to drive patient safety and quality initiatives required by TeamHealth?s Patient Safety Organization, must be insurable for malpractice insurance and have the confidence to be the only covering clinician in the event of an emergency. TeamHealth is the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services offering the ability to grow professionally!
- Wonderful work/life balance with flexible scheduling
- Employee position with full benefits
- CME allowance
- Paid travel and accommodations
- Reimbursement for licensure and certifications
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access professional development tools, educational resources, and CME credits through TeamHealth?s online learning community
- Enrollment in TeamHealth?s Patient Safety Organization
- Access to TeamHealth?s wellness program (assists with financial planning to childcare)
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.