Full Time Family Practice Job Johnson, AR
Be a part of the Northwest Health System, recently received a facelift creating a spa-like environment for patients to enjoy. The hospital was voted 'best place to have a baby' 4 times. Northwest Health hospitals deliver 10% of all babies born in the state of Arkansas annually. To date, they have delivered over 84K bundles of joy and counting.
This position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on, and additional bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health benefits, PTO, life insurance, CME time, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in anyone of these unique communities that offer small-town atmosphere but with all the conveniences of much larger metro environments. They are great family communities with excellent schools and recreational activities for the whole family.
At CompHealth, we can help match you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Susan Kindle directly at 203.663.9369 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- FP with OB needed with OB fellowship and C-sections required
- Employed position and established practice in community for 10 years
- Inpatient and outpatient only
- Call of 1:2 and hospitalist share backup
- Shared call coverage with hospitalist
- Moonlighting available
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Commencement bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.