Full Time Dermatology Job Columbia, MO
Missouri - Dermatologist needed in Columbia, MO
myDermRecruiterhas partnered with a highly successful private practice in Columbia, Missouri, seeking aBoard Certified / Board Eligible Dermatologist to join their team.
Work alongside this highly collegial, well-established team in a family-like atmosphere where taking the time to build sincere and trusting patient relationships is the norm!
About the Position:
- Expect to see 30-35 patients per day
- Primarily Medical Dermatology with Cosmetics (if desired)
- Open to MDs and DOs
- PA/NP supervision required
- Position available due to physician relocating to be closer to family
- Competitive compensation package including percentage-based collections plan
- Complete benefits package, including Health, 401K +company contribution (regardless of the match), Profit sharing, Malpractice, and Tail coverage
- Relocation assistance
- A collaborative team of multiple experienced physicians, mid-level practitioners, and estheticians providing gold standard dermatological services
- Friendly, welcoming mid-west culture and values
- Comfortable, relaxed atmosphere
- Modern, spacious office and bright, fully equipped exam rooms
The Show-Me State has a lot to offer families and young professionals alike! With a low cost of living and boasting more coastline than California (with lakes and rivers galore!), you'll find plenty of reasons to love living and working in the heart of the Midwest.
Columbia is a large city centrally located between Kansas City and St. Louis. The area is home to excellent schools, diverse restaurants, eclectic shops, and numerous trails and parks.
You'll also find lively arts, culture, and entertainment scene to enjoy! From live performances to college sports to museums, children's activities, and botanical gardens, you won't run out of things to see and do.
Columbia Regional Airport is nearby, but you'll also be less than a two-hour drive from either Kansas City International Airport or Lambert Airport in St. Louis.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one ofmyDermRecruiter'stalentedDermatology Recruitment Specialiststoday!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Amy Taylor at 636-239-1787 ext 101today. Or email your CV toAmy@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.