An engaged & top-ranked hospital in downtown Nashville, Tennessee is searching for an ambitious hospitalist. This is a great opportunity to partner with an outstanding health system and hospitalist team that is deeply rooted in their community.
- 7 on/ 7 off schedule (nocturnist team covers nights)
- Cover only one hospital
- Not expected to insert lines, do procedures, or run codes
- Great working relationships with specialists and emergency room providers
- Rewarding compensation plan
- Superior benefits package
Nashville is the capital of the U.S. state of Tennessee and home to Vanderbilt University. Legendary country music venues include the Grand Ole Opry House, home of the famous "Grand Ole Opry" stage and radio show. The Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum and historic Ryman Auditorium are Downtown, as is the District, featuring honky-tonks with live music and the Johnny Cash Museum, celebrating the singer's life.
Contact: Neal Fenster