Full Time Gyn-Oncology Job CA
Gynecologic Oncologist Faculty Position
- Full-time; Employed
- Visa Sponsorship: H-1B cap-exempt
- Residency-trained in Obstetrics and Gynecology required
- Fellowship training in Gynecologic Oncology required
- Board certified/eligible
- Department Information:
- Join a Department with two experienced faculty Gynecologic Oncologists
- Full team of faculty Obstetrics and Gynecologists
- The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology sub-specialties include:
- Maternal Fetal Medicine and High Risk Pregnancy Program
- Reproductive Endocrinology
- Established Clinic sites, OR and Ambulatory Surgery Center Teams
- Infusion Center
- Opportunity to apply for Academic Appointment with UCLA
- Faculty are responsible for clinical services, administration and teaching within the Department
Compensation and additional benefits:
- Competitive compensation package, commensurate with qualification and experience
- Full-time, employed position
- Base salary
- Starting bonus
- Relocation Reimbursement
- Vacation, Sick, Holidays, Paid Education Leave and CME Reimbursement
- Health Benefits
- Malpractice and tail coverage provided
- Loan Forgiveness Program Qualification
- Level II Trauma center that is a UCLA affiliated teaching hospital that trains over 200 residents and medical students each year.
- Hospital provides care for approximately 10,000 inpatients, 49,000 Emergency Department visits, 6,000 surgeries, 115,000 imaging studies performed, and 144,000 general and specialty clinic visits annually.
- Their community has over 800,000 people with excellent schools, great neighborhoods and affordable housing.
- Centrally located in the San Joaquin Valley, 90 minutes north of Los Angeles, it is within driving distance of the beach, mountains and Yosemite.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.