Just Outside Suburban Chicago
- Well-established, independent, Level II Trauma Center southwest of Chicago
- Hospital is seeking an additional BE/BC full-time Neurologist who?s passionate about practicing general neurology, competent in neuromuscular disorders & proactive with Stroke Care.
- Position is due to patient volume growth so our physicians are looking for another great partner with an energetic personality, motivated, has strong work ethics & desires to become part of a well-established team.
- Work with 2 experienced Neurologists who, collectively, have over 30 years of Neurology experience
- Busy neurology practice including EMG, EEG, Nerve Conduction Studies, sharing code
- General cases include headaches, movement disorders, seizures, speech & language disorders, infections of the brain, and peripheral nervous systems, dementia, MS and sleep disorders.
- Weekend Call 1:3 and Weekday 1:2 Call ? very minimal call
- Concussion Management Program featuring a multi-disciplinary approach with several ImPACT certified providers who work together to evaluate & help patients recover from injuries.
- Outpatient Clinics available nearby Sleep Center where approx. 10-12 studies are performed weekly.
- Benefits Include: Guaranteed Base Salary, $10,000 Medical Education Loan Repayment per year (if appl.), $8,000 Moving Bonus Assistance, $6,000 Annual CME & General Expense Allowance,
- GREAT Health (BCBS), 5 weeks paid time off accrued yearly, Life & Disability Insurance, Retirement Plan w/matching, gym membership, and annual Wellness Incentive.
- Hospitalist Program is well-established, successful for patients and physicians and they admit inpatients day and night.
Service area includes close knit, family-oriented communities with excellent education and employment opportunities and beautiful neighborhoods that are safe and provide naturally distanced areas with beautiful scenery and outdoor recreation at its BEST!JUST OUTSIDE SUBURBAN CHICAGO
Contact: Neal Fenster