Steele Healthcare Solutions is working with a client to identify a pediatric surgeon for a rewarding opportunity in the Kansas City Metro area.
- Program features a team of experienced pediatric surgeons and sub-specialists including pediatric anesthesiologists performing inpatient procedures at the hospital facility and outpatient procedures at their ambulatory surgery centers
- Practice is heavily weighted to neonatal cases and provides an opportunity to participate in a growing Fetal Surgery Program
- Group offers shared call and the opportunity to maintain a balanced lifestyle while developing professionally as part of an expanding pediatric general surgical practice
- Option for general surgery resident teaching
- Patients-first culture
- Unmatched potential for flexibility & career growth
- Competitive salary with incentive-based package
- Sign-on bonus and generous student loan repayment
- Comprehensive benefits package including vacation, paid professional liability, and 401k
- CME time and dues allowances
- Stipend available for fellows with a minimum of six months left in their training program
- BC/BE in pediatric surgery
- Both experienced and newly graduated pediatric surgeons are encouraged to apply
This top-rated suburban location provides residents with great schools, a large assortment of indoor and outdoor recreation options, low crime, and a stable economy.
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people as well as home to corporate headquarter giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark, and H&R Block, among many others. KC is home to major league sports, Kansas City Chiefs football, Royals baseball, and Sporting KC soccer. Kauffman Center for the Fine Arts and the famous Country Club Plaza shopping and dining district. For the food enthusiast-KC features four James Beard Award-winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now.