Locum Tenens Critical Care Job MI
We have an opportunity in Michigan for a critical care medicine physician. The provider can expect to work 12-hour day shifts with night call. The locum tenens physician will do central lines and chest tubes. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible and hold an active MI medical license. This is an excellent opportunity to supplement your income. Call Weatherby today for available dates and details.
- 12-hour day shifts with night call
- MI license required
- Board certified or eligible
- Central lines and chest tubes
- 12 - 15 patients per day
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.