This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation plan with a guaranteed salary for 1 year. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 22 days of combined PTO and holidays in the 1st year, CME time and/or stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Watsonville is nestled in the heart of the magnificent Monterey Bay between the coast and redwood forest located in central California. It has a very desirable climate year-round, with temperatures ranging 60 to 70 degrees. There are endless things to discover and enjoy in this extended community, whether you are an outdoor sportsman, an art enthusiast, a fan of healthy living, or a lover of fine cuisine and wine. Santa Cruz, which is about 15 miles away, is a world-renowned surf spot. There are countless activities to enjoy, including the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, Kayaking, mountain biking, music and nightlife. It is also 95 miles south of one of the world's greatest culturally stimulating cities, San Francisco, 40 miles from San Jose, and a short drive away from some of the most pristine world-class golf courses in Monterey, Carmel, and Pebble Beach.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits
- Family or internal medicine physicians needed to join an established MSG clinic
- Several needs (family medicine and family medicine program director)
- Outpatient position working Monday through Friday
- Must speak Spanish
- Practicing and resident physicians are welcome to apply
- Great coastal location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail