Full Time Family Practice Job Dodge City, KS
This position offers a competitive compensation with potential RVU and quality bonuses. You will also receive student loan repayment assistance, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Dodge City is home to more than 20 parks and 4 athletic field complexes, a western-inspired water park, private and public golf courses, the Wright Park Zoo, a raceway, a downtown farmer's market, drive-in theater, and much more. Colorado's famous ski resorts are within easy driving distance.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, contact Matt Montalvo at 203.663.9336 or email your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Salary plus RVU and quality bonus potential
- Resident stipend and student loan assistance available
- Either hospital-employed or private practice
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- No call with hospitalist program in place
- BC physicians BE residents welcome
- Spanish is preferred, not required
- BC/BE MD or DO
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.