In addition to a competitive compensation with RVU and quality bonus, you will also be offered medical benefits, student loan repayment assistance, a residency stipend is available, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time and/or stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in this great Oklahoma City. Numerous new eateries and new shopping establishments are available. There are plenty of things to do, including hiking in the Wichita Mountain, golfing, kayaking, biking, festivals, and a farmers market.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Matt Montalvo at 203.663.9336 or email your CV in confidence to email@example.com.
- Base salary with RVU and quality bonus
- Residency stipend and loan repayment assistance is available
- BC/BE family medicine physician who has completed an OB fellowship
- Join an existing employed practice
- Monday through Friday schedule with 10 days of call per month
- The hospital boasts a skilled medical staff with physician in many specialties
- H-1B and J-1 visas are welcomed
- Located 50 miles from Wichita Falls and 81 miles from Oklahoma City
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail