This partnership-track position offers a generous compensation package and benefits. You will also receive relocation assistance, health benefits, 6 weeks of vacation time in the 1st year, a 401(k) retirement plan with a 4% match, and malpractice coverage.
Live and work in sunny Florida, between the Gulf and Atlantic coasts just outside Orlando. You will have easy access to Orlando's International Airport, famous parks, world-class golf, boating, and fishing.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please contact Linda Graziani at 203.663.9334 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 18 month partnership-track
- Generous vacation time
- 100% cardiac, lung, and TEE (group will train the right physician)
- Group of 8 anesthesiologists that cover 3 locations
- See 2 to 3 cases per day then rounds at 2 pm
- Cover your own cases, no supervision
- Looking for candidates with 2 to 3 years of experience
- PAs assist with dictation and critical care
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail