This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with RVU bonuses. You will be offered loan repayment, occurrence malpractice coverage, medical benefits, vacation, $2.5K CME stipend, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, relocation assistance, and a retirement plan.
You will enjoy living and working in New Mexico. It has a highly educated and diverse population. You can enjoy arts and culture as well as sports renowned Pueblo-style architecture, national forests, spectacular landscapes, and ski areas. This is a stimulating and aesthetically pleasing place to live and practice. New Mexico has the highest amount of PhDs per capita in the country Mountains and sunshine.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 5 0states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested in this position, contact Linda Jacovino at 203.663.9350 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Competitive compensation package with additional bonuses
- Up to $200K in student loan repayment
- Medical benefits and a retirement package
- Relocation assistance, sign-on bonus, and occurrence malpractice
- 100% outpatient position
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- 15 to 20 patients per day
- Beautiful living and working location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail