Full Time Dermatology Job Louisville, KY
Outstanding Opportunity in Louisville, Kentucky for a Dermatology Physician to Join a Physician-Focused Practice
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aBoard Certified / Board Eligible Dermatologistto join ourfamily-run, extraordinarily busy client in Louisville, Kentucky.
Success will come quickly when you join thishighly reputable practicepushing effective marketing campaigns in an area with anincreasing need for high-quality patientcare!
About the Position:
- Full-time; four days per week
- Enjoy providing an estimated 70/30 mix of General Dermatology and Cosmetics
- Expect to see 30-40 patients per day
- Experience preferred; open to residents
- NP/PA supervision required; compensation included
- Up to three MAs per physician (depending on volume)
- Lucrative compensation package including a lofty percentage-based production plan
- Comprehensive benefits plan including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, and CME
- Excellent partnership opportunity!
- Positive, family-driven culture offeringautonomy and immense support
- Physician-focused practice with unique management style and partnership structures
- One other provider and multiple mid-level practitioners
- Receive superior support from a well-trained administrative staff
- Outstanding marketing efforts in place
- Brand new, modern office space
- Dermatology-specific EMA in place
Louisville, Kentucky, is a family-friend metropolitan area offering a low cost of living, excellent public schools, and fun for the whole family!
Home to the Kentucky Derby, the Louisville Zoo and Nature Center, the Louisville Slugger Museum and Factory, and so much moreLousiville'sa lively (and Kentucky's largest!) city.
Everyone finds something to love about Louisville, with plenty of outdoor activities from canoeing, kayaking, and hiking. City lovers will enjoy live music, theatrical performances, unique dining, and an energetic shopping scene.
The Louisville International Airport will get you where you need to go for business or leisure travel, too!
Ready to Live a Louisville Lifestyle?
Your ideal position is out there, and this one in Louisville could be it!
Speak with one of myDermRecruiter's knowledgeable Dermatology Recruitment Specialists to learn more about this opportunity. All inquiries are heldconfidentialand candidatesNEVERpay a fee for our services.
CallZach Wissman today at 636-239-1787 ext. 160or email your CV toZach@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.