Full Time Dermatology Job Long Beach, CA
Excellent Opportunity for a Physician to Join a Well-Established Private Practice in Southern California
**Los Angeles Suburb**
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aDermatologistto join our highly successful client in southern California.
Stepping into this position, you'll be busy from the very start!
Join a team of experienced, collegial providers known for utilizing the most advanced techniques and technologies to provide high-quality patient care.
About the Position:
- Full or part-time; 3-5 days per week
- Expect to see 30-40 patients per day
- The candidate should be driven and determined to provide the highest quality patient experiences
- Competitive compensation packageoffering high earnings potential
- 1099 candidate preferred; however, open to employee status
- Work alongside a team of three fellow physicians and multiple mid-level practitioners
- Receive substantial support from one to two well-trained Medical Assistants
- Providecomprehensive skincare solutions and procedures using the most advanced techniques and state-of-the-art technology
- EMA in place
How does living and working in one of Los Angeles' most exquisite suburbs sound?You'll be close to the city but maybe more importantly, close to some of the very best beaches around!
This is an inclusive community with activities and events suited for everyone, from young children to older adults. You'll find excellent schools, fun shopping experiences, and a diverse array of restaurants sure to satisfy any craving!
Los Angeles is brimming with things to see and do from the Santa Monica Pier to Griffith Observatory and Park to strolling along the Hollywood Walk of Fame!You'll be hard-pressed to run out of (iconic!) things to do in your spare time.
And when you're ready for a vacation, take your pick from any of these three nearby airports!
- Long Beach Airport - 8 miles away
- John Wayne Airport - 18 miles away
- Los AngelesInternational Airport - 26 miles away
Career Satisfaction Awaits!
Has this opportunity piqued your interest? Then it's time for aconfidentialconversationwith one ofmyDermRecruiter'sSenior Dermatology Recruitment Specialists!
For immediate consideration,call Terry Ferguson today at 636-239-1787 ext. 110. Or email your CV toTerry@myDermRecruiter.com.
All inquiries are heldstrictly confidential.And candidatesNEVERpay a fee for our services.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.