Full Time Dermatology Job Thousand Oaks, CA
Exceptional Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician to Grow with a Premier Private Practice in Southern California
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aDermatologistto join our busy client in southern California.
Thisprivate practiceis looking for a skilled candidate determined to build genuine patient relationships and provide superior quality care to their rapidly growingbase. Join acollegial group of providerseager to welcome a friendly, new physician to their team!
About the Position:
- Full or part-time; 3-5 days per week
- Expect to see 30-40 patients per day
- Practice in a modern, upscale office in a peaceful, quiet community setting
- Receive substantial support from one to two well-trained Medical Assistants (depending on daily caseload)
- Mid-level supervision not required
- Competitive compensation package offering high earnings potential
- 1099 candidate preferred; however, open to employee status
- Work alongside a team of multiplephysicians and mid-level practitioners
- Provide innovative and highly individualized skincare solutions and treatment plans
- EMA in place
An average of 286 sunny days per year makes Los Angeles a coveted place to live, work and play! In this Los Angeles suburb, you'll be near gorgeous Malibu beaches, hiking and biking trails in the Santa Monica Mountains, and numerous sun-dappled wineries.
Here you'll find pleasant neighborhoods, diverse nightlife with unique restaurants, convenient shopping, upscale amenities, and a peaceful, calm atmosphere!
The schools in this area are highly rated, and there's plenty for kids to enjoy, like taking surfing lessons, horseback riding, and playing at playgrounds in the warm weather.
Los Angeles is brimming with things to see and do, from the Santa Monica Pier to Griffith Observatory and Park to strolling along the Hollywood Walk of Fame! You'll be hard-pressed to run out of (iconic!) things to do in your spare time.
And if you're a family that loves to travel, Los Angeles International Airport is less than 45-miles away!
Ready to Grow Your Career in California?
It's time for aconfidentialconversation with one ofmyDermRecruiter'sSenior Recruitment Specialists!
Call Terry Ferguson at 636-239-1787 ext. 110 for immediate consideration. Or email your CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com.
All inquiries are heldstrictly confidential.And candidatesNEVERpay a fee for our services.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.