Locum Tenens Cardiology Job NC
We are looking to fill a temporary interventional cardiology job now open at a North Carolina medical facility. This is weekend call coverage on 1 - 2 weekends per month. Your duties include seeing interventional, general, and temporary pacemakers, and will take STEMI call. This facility is looking for board certified or board eligible providers to fill this role. We handle all hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork for our providers, so that's one less thing that you have to worry about. Due to time constraints, only NC-licensed candidates will be accepted. Working in locum tenens allows you to expand your network of colleagues and work in a variety of environments. Contact Weatherby for more information regarding this assignment.
- 1 - 2 weekends per month of call
- NC license required
- ACLS certification needed
- Board certified or eligible
- Interventional, general, and temporary pacemakers
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.