Locum Tenens Neurology Job Greenville, SC
Weatherby is assisting a facility in South Carolina with filling a neurology opening. Your work schedule will be weekdays with no call. The required duties for this position include consultations and general neurology for around 10 - 20 patients per day. Candidates must be board certified. Hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork will be handled with help from our dedicated team of experts, so you can show up to work confident that everything is ready. No license? No problem. Weatherby can take care of getting you the necessary state license for this job. Locum tenens offers meaningful work opportunities in areas with the most need. To learn more, give us a call today to speak with an expert at Weatherby for details.
- Weekday shifts with no call
- Licensing assistance available
- Board certified
- General neurology consultations
- 10 - 20 patients per day
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.