Locum Tenens Orthopedics Job CA
An orthopedic surgery physician is needed to provide coverage at a California medical facility. The provider will work in the clinic, perform scheduled surgeries, and do ER call. The locum tenens physician will do bread and butter general orthopedic surgery procedures. This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants. The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible and have an active, unrestricted CA medical license in hand. Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about. If this opportunity sounds right for you, give Weatherby a call today.
- Clinic, scheduled surgeries, and ER call
- CA license required
- Board certified or eligible
- Bread and butter general OS
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.