Locum Tenens Neurology Job DE
We have an opportunity in Delaware for a neurologist. The provider can expect to work from 7 days on/7 days off. The locum tenens physician will do tPA, EEG, and LP duties. You will have assistance from excellent support providers. Candidates must be board certified. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state providers. To learn more about this great opportunity, give us a call today to speak with Weatherby for details.
- 7 days on and 7 days off
- Licensing assistance available
- Board certified
- tPA required, EEG and LP proficiency preferred
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.