Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job Wilkes Barre, PA
Wilkes Barre, PA
Posted by CompHealth
A new locum tenens cardiac anesthesia opportunity is now available in Pennsylvania. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday and includes call. The covering physician must be board certified with current ACLS and PALS certification. You need to have an active PA state license for this assignment.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active PA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Call: Yes
- Other Certification: ACLS and PALS
- Procedures: Cardiac/TEE, all general
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.