Full Time Psychiatry Job Atlanta, GA
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary. You will also be offered paid medical benefits for the physician and family, life insurance, long- and short-term disability, 15 days PTO, 6 holidays, 10 paid sick days, relocation package, a sign-on bonus, 5 days of CME and $3.5K, a 401(k) retirement plan with employer contribution, loan repayment, and malpractice insurance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Joanne Davies at 203.663.9339 or email your CV and reference to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Medical benefits paid for physician and family
- Student loan repayment offered
- 100% outpatient position
- See adult and adolescent patients
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- No call or weekends
- Can participate in call for extra income
- Will consider residents and fellows
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.