This employed position offers a competitive compensation package that include RVUs and patient satisfaction and quality measures. You will also receive free medical and dental plans, vision insurance, a healthcare reimbursement account, short-term disability, low cost and healthy meals, pet insurance, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME, a retirement plan, loan repayment assistance, and malpractice insurance. There is also an on-site modern exercise facility available.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 for full details or reply with an updated copy of your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Base salary plus incentives for patient satisfaction, quality measures, and RVUs
- Free medical/dental/vision insurance, loan repayment assistance, and more
- Outpatient practice in a hospital-employed network
- Phone-only call of 1:4
- Hospitalists manage your inpatients
- Board certified in family practice, MD or DO
- Located in ski country and easy drive to Boston
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail