Full Time Orthopedics Job Ocala, FL
OrthopedicSurgeon Total Joint
Ocala,FL (Also hiring for our Kissimmee and Winter Park offices)
A growing practice is looking for an Orthopedic Surgeon to jointheir team. The incoming Physician will work Monday through Friday, from 8am - 5pm.
- Salary $300Kplus productivity bonus
- Full healthbenefits, PTO
- Malpracticeis covered by the practice
- Relocationassistance and Sign on bonus- negotiable
- Seeing 30 patients per day (3 clinic days, 2 surgery days)
- Hip, shoulder, knee arthroscopy and general outpatient
- Examines,diagnoses, and treats diseases and injuries to the musculoskeletal system.
- Prescribes courseof treatment for patients with injuries, disorders, or malformations and performsrequired surgery.
- Conducts and supervises direct patient care, including somenon-surgical treatment options.
- Plans and executes diseaseprevention and health promotion programs.
- Exercises command of medical unitsas provided by law and regulations.
- Conduct medical research on newinjuries or diseases, and conducts, supervises, and participates inmedical education and training of other medical personnel.
- Participates in on-call schedule ina responsive and timely manner.
- Provides outpatient consultation
- Maintains historical records bydocumenting symptoms, medications, and treatment events and writingsummaries.
- Enhances department and organizationreputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and differentrequests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- MedicalDegree from an accredited college or university
- FloridaMedical License Preferred
- Board Certifiedin in Orthopedics
- AcceptingNew Grads
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.