Locum Tenens Vascular Surgery Job Columbia, SC
We are looking for an experienced Vascular Surgeon to provide onsite care to include clinical coverage, consultation, evaluation, assessment, treatment, minor or major surgical procedures at the VA Medical Center in Columbia, SC. On call coverage and call backs are also a requirement. We provide a competitive hourly rate, travel, lodging, and Malpractice Insurance. Brief practice description and details below:
Projected Start Date: TBD after credentialing and background check (60-90 days after acceptance).
Location: William Jennings Bryan-Dorn VA Medical Center, 6439 Garners Ferry Rd, Columbia, SC 29209.
Contract: 1099/Locum Tenens; one year contract with possible extensions.
Schedule/Hours: Monday Friday; 7:00 a.m. 4:00 p.m. (except Wednesday).
Call Schedule: 24/7 Call when on duty/rotation.
Availability: PRN a minimum of 2 weeks per month (prefer 2 weeks on/2 weeks off).
Qualifications: Board Certification, ACLS, BLS, 3 References, Immunizations Report, NPDB, DEA and Any State License in Good Standing (other documents will be needed for credentialing).
Statement of work:
Physician(s) shall provide comprehensive clinical VASCULAR SURGERY Physician services, including but not limited to the following:
- Complex drainage, wound
- Secondary Closure of Surgical Wound
- Office/outpatient visit, est. Problem Severity Low to Moderate, 15 minutes
- Office consultation Problem Severity Moderate 40 minutes
- Office consultation
- Immunization administered
- Post Op Follow up
- Office O/P New Pt
- On Call
- Average quantity is 1-2 calls each night
- Emergency Call Back - On site work occurs an average of 1-2 times each month
- Surgery - Average of 3-5 procedures per surgical session
- Clinic - Average of 40-50 patients per clinic
If youre interested, please contact me for additional details. Have a great day and hope to hear from you soon.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.