Full Time Pulmonology Job NJ
New York, NJ
alarm 14 days ago
Posted by Olesky Associates, Inc
Employer Olesky Associates
Northeast New Jersey Pulmonologist position, suburban NY City
I am recruiting for a Hospital owned Multi-Specialty Group looking to add a Pulmonologist to join an established practice within the MSG.
You would be joining 3 other Pulmonologist within this hospital Multispecialty Group.
This is an employment opportunity that includes a base salary, wRVU bonus incentive compensation and full health benefit package, 401K, and Deferred Compensation plan.
• Full interventional pulmonology capabilities with state of the art pulmonary tools – Super Dimension Lung GPS and Endobronchial Ultrasound (EBUs)
• Full spectrum oncological care which includes thoracic surgery support for advance practice pulmonary medicine and advanced radiation oncology (SBRT)
• Hospital program includes accredited lung cancer screening and lung nodule programs with physician assistant and nurse navigator support
• 2 plus years experience preferred
• Inpatient consults & Outpatient Clinic
• Sleep certification preferred/not required
• Clinic located on campus
• Call 1:5
• BC/BE Required
There are theaters, museums, sporting events all minutes away from the community, with an eclectic mix of restaurants and boutique shops. It is Centrally located in Northeast N.J., 20 minutes to New York City by train.
They have one of the Premier school districts in Northeast New Jersey with a choice between Public, Private and Charter School Education. Access to Premier Fresh and Salt Water Fishing, Skiing, Hiking, Biking and Hunting are all nearby.
Come live and work in a wonderful community located within easy commuting distance for one’s spouse (if they work), into “The City”, either by bus, rail, or car.
Cell # 931-216-5338
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.