Full Time Hospitalist Job Montgomery, AL
alarm 3 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
Deliver compassionate patient care as a full-time hospitalist at Baptist Medical Center South in Montgomery, Alabama. TeamHealth is actively interviewing board certified or board eligible internal medicine and family medicine physicians to join our well-established hospitalist program. This position offers a signing bonus, flexible schedules, excellent sub-specialty support and a great work-life balance. Residents, new graduates and 2021 Visa candidates are welcome to apply. We cannot accept 2022 residents at this time. In today?s hospital medicine environment, you?re asked to deliver patient care with a high level of confidence. That?s why TeamHealth puts you in the best position, with the education, training, risk management resources, and support to anticipate patient needs and act on them. We are the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services. For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's innovative national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country. We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you are looking for in a position.
- Competitive compensation
- Great health benefits
- RVU program
- Signing and relocation incentives
- Flexible scheduling
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.