Full Time Pulmonology Job MI
Pulmonary CC Opportunities in Michigan
Great Lakes Bay Region
90 minutes to Ann Arbor, Detroit & Lancing
2 hours to Grand Rapids
5 hours to Chicago & Toronto
Near the Lake
Join an employed medical group adding BE/BC Pulmonologists with a strong commitment to excellence in clinical care. There are 6 Pulm CC physicians on staff in this Level II Trauma Center.
- Opportunity for:
- strictly outpatient Pulmonary clinic
- Traditional Pulm CC - In/Out patient
- Can also provide up to one week of critical care if interested
- Critical Care Intensivists.
- Looking for full time nocturnist, as well as, part time or occasional/per diem help on days.
- Offices located within the hospital so easy transition from outpatient to inpatient
- Fully equipped and staffed clinic setting with APP support for inpatient needs
- Visa support and great call arrangement with current pulmonary and critical care physicians
- Nationally recognized and accredited Cancer Care Center with MD Anderson affiliation
- EPIC EMR
Education, training and experience required:
- Residency training from an accredited program
- Fellowship in Pulmonology; EBUS familiarity a plus
- Excellent communication, bedside manner, and organizational skills
- Strong work ethic and the desire to participate in a team-oriented, performance-driven Health System
- Employed position offers very competitive compensation package with base salary plus worked RVUs/productivity and quality incentives
- Sign on
- Comprehensive benefits
- life, health, dental, and vision for the physician and family.
- Malpractice coverage and many others.
The economically diverse County is located in the central portion of Michigan’s Lower Peninsula and is part of the Great Lakes Bay Region. A population of nearly 200,000 residents, is a hub of research, product development, and manufacturing for the auto, chemical, silicon, advanced materials, and technology industries. The Region is home to chemical and innovation giants such as Dow and Hemlock Semiconductor. Its automotive sector is led by Nexteer Automotive, two General Motors facilities, Means Industries and a number of suppliers.
With an area population of more than 575,000 residents, the Region is a hub of research, product development, and manufacturing for the auto, chemical, silicon and agribusiness industries. Here you will find unique opportunities to partner with some of the world’s experts in Solar, Medical and Advanced Manufacturing research and work side-by-side with well-established and start-up companies on the cutting edge of new technologies.
A growing economy, outstanding healthcare, low cost of living, award-winning schools, and diverse housing options are all available. Region has a vibrant, big-city feel with small city expenses and charm!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.