Full Time Rheumatology Job St Louis, MO
St Louis, MO
|Rheumatology Opportunity in St. Louis metro|
|2 Rheumatology opportunities:|
- Board Certified or Eligible physicians only
- Visa accepted: No
- Practice type: Hospital Employed Multispecialty group (MSG)
- EMR: EPIC
- Setting: Traditional
- 520+ bed Hospital and outpatient offices on the same campus
- The practice is primarily outpatient, with some inpatient consultations.
- Position: Full time
- Schedule: M-F
- Call: Light
- Join 22 other rheumatologists in the network with a great referral base!
- The opportunity to work with medical students, residents and fellows
- Hospital has advanced diagnostic and comprehensive robotic-assisted procedural equipment.
- Looking for Rheumatologist with:
- Experience and proficiency in treating patients with lupus and arthritis, and ultrasound guided joint injections
- Knowledge of new Biologics
- Willingness to participate in the oversight of the infusion
- Competitive salary plus RVU
- Sign on
- Fellowship Stipend
- Student Loan repayment
- Comprehensive benefits
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Retirement plan options
- St. Louis county
- International airport: 10 minutes
- About the area: The St. Louis metropolitan area has over 2 million residents, a rich history and wonderful attractions. You'll enjoy the benefits of the Arch, MLB Cardinals and NHL Blues, the St. Louis Symphony, the Fox Theater, the Art Museum, the Science Center, the Botanical Gardens and the Zoo. The area has outstanding public and private schools, and 3 major Universities. Medical School, Residency & Fellowship programs.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.