Full Time Cardiology Interventional Job NM
Southeast Nm, NM
|Interventional Cardiology Opportunity|
|Interventional Cardiology opportunity:|
- Qualified BE / BC physicians only
- Visa accepted: Yes (J1)
- Practice type: Hospital Employed
- Setting: Traditional
- Position: Full
- Schedule: Monday-Thursday (8a-5p) Friday (8a-12p)
- Friday afternoons are reserved for administrative time if needed.
- Call: 10 days per month for local hospital
- Patients per day: 20-24
- Join 2 other cardiologists
- Out-patient clinic provides state of the art Laboratory, Nuclear Medicine, Treadmill, Echo, and Ultrasound capability.
- Full laboratory Services with same day resulting,
- Radiology to include Digital x-ray, Bone density, Ultra-sound, Echo, Nuclear camera, diagnostic CT, Pet/Ct
The Cardiologist: 10 days of call are required by hospital by-law but are scheduled at physicians convenience. In addition the out-patient practice will provide service to patients routinely seen by Cardiology. As long as documentation and dash boards are cleared providers are allowed to start the weekend at noon on Friday (this happens 90% of the time for all providers).
Looking for an Interventional Cardiologist that is comfortable doing Nuclear and Echo.
- Compensation above national average plus bonus structure
- Sign on bonus
- Relocation bonus
- Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Coverage
- Long term disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid time off
- CME allowance
- Many other ancillary options
- Southeastern New Mexico
- 75 miles to Carlsbad
- 175 miles to Lubbock
- 200 miles to Albuquerque International Sunport Airport (ABQ)
- Airport in town with Direct flights to Dallas
- About the area: Moderate four-season climate with exceptional outdoor recreational opportunities. Exceptional schools, private and public, a state university, and culturally diverse.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.