Full Time Dermatology Job Dallas, TX
Dermatology in Dallas metro
- Board Certified or Eligible physicians only
- Practicing Physicians, Residents, and Fellows welcome to apply
- Visa accepted: No
- Practice type: Physician owned Single specialty group (SSG)
- EMR: Modernizing Medicine
- Setting: Traditional
- Position: Full or Part time
- Location: 1 office
- Schedule: 4 day work week with Flexible scheduling
- Practice is busiest on Fridays
- Patients per day: 30-40
- Scribes: 2-3 Scribes provided to each physician
- Office Hours: M-F 8a-5p
- Join 1 General Dermatologist / Dermatopathologist, 1 traveling Mohs Surgeon, 1 Esthetician, 1 Physician Assistance, front office staff, and multiple scribes in a smaller well established Dermatology group in the Northern Dallas Suburbs.
Cosmetic Services offered:
- Laser Treatments
- Esthetician currently does all the lasers but they are open if you would like to do them also
- Cool Sculpting
- Mohs Surgery
- Mole Removal
- Skin Cancer Screening
- Cyst Removal
- Hair Loss
- Acne Treatment
- Nail Problems
- Skin Allergies
- Skin Tag Removal
- Ear Piercing
This group does offer a full Dermatopathologist and full Mohs Lab!
This group is looking for 2 Dermatologists to join their group, who would be helping with Medical and Cosmetic services.
They do have the opportunity for 1 or 2 days of Mohs if that is of interest.
- Partnership track
- Competitive base salary plus Productivity
- Sign on
- Comprehensive benefits
- Licensure reimbursement: license, CSR, DEA, Dues/Subscriptions
- Northern Dallas Suburb
- Listed as one of the best places to live in the DFW area
- Population: 180k
- International airport: 30 minutes
- About the area: True Hub of the Northern DFW area. Historic district with tree-lined streets, and for its much quieter pace away from the urban sprawl of the metroplex. Amazing school districts, Diverse area, welcoming community, and a great mix of Suburbia and Metro life.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.